Ir al contenido principal

NEW YORK IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO ⟸⟸⟸

⏩ MANU MAX –  ART 

Brief analysis of the artist's work / Análisis breve de la obra del artista


 IN ENGLISH  EN ESPAÑOL


NEW YORK IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO🔽 NEW YORK IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRATO ⧫ IN ENGLISH


In this work interpret one of the most famous cities in the world with its peculiar icon. The painting belongs to the collection of icons in the world, it was one of the first paintings of IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO exhibited in an exhibition and it was also the first painting I sold in an art exhibition, come with me to see the whole background story of this incredible work I did a couple of years ago already.


When I asked for a date for my first explosion, I already had several pictures made with this theme, and this was a very particular one, because when I started the theme of world icons, this was the first one that came to my mind, like not painting the city most famous in the world and most cosmopolitan, I also have to clarify that it was the painting that I liked the most in the exhibition, and the first to be sold, everyone was crazy about this work of art and it was the most talked about when the exhibition ended.

The frame I had made with wood and canvas, it is large and has a golden ratio in its dimensions as in its composition which we will talk about that, I have to clarify above all that I was never in the United States, I would like to know this city ​​in the future, it is also necessary to clarify that of the icons painted in this sample only one I could know in person, the one that is in my country that later I will tell you about it.

For this work, I took the warm colors, since this sample wanted me to have a conductive thread of colors and the red at that time caught my attention and since it is a warm color, I continued with this range of yellows and oranges, emphasizing with strong contrasts black and white giving the illusion of a dark light, it is black is very important in this work because it appears almost as a mist that eats the entire work and enrages it, yellow has a lot of presence and reminds us of a sunset , although none of this happens we only have the feeling because this is how this technique works, it gives us to understand as if it were a common area of ​​this world but that it is not really, the mixture of colors and brushstrokes show us a very filmic framework, this I thought about it a lot when I was doing the work since I wanted everything to be perfect, I chose a composition with golden measures in order to achieve a more natural harmony when Seeing the work does not cause visual strain or fatigue, which worked very well due to the impact this work had in front of the public.

When I finished it, I was very satisfied with the work accomplished and at the same time I was very anxious about all the other paintings that could participate in this work that I still had to do, but with great hope that this exhibition was going to be a total success.



NEW YORK IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO🔽 NEW YORK IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRATO ⧫ EN ESPAÑOL


En esta obra interprete una de las ciudades más famosa del mundo con su peculiar icono. El cuadro pertenece a la colección de iconos del mundo, fue uno de los primeros cuadros del IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO expuestos en una muestra y también fue el primer cuadro que vendí en una muestra de arte, acompáñenme a ver tola la historia de tras fondo de esta increíble obra que realice hace un par de años ya.

Cuanto pedí una fecha para mi primera explosión ya tenía varios cuadros hechos con esta temática, y este fue uno muy particular, porque cuando empecé la temática de iconos del mundo este fue el primero que se me vino a la cabeza, como no pintar la ciudad más famosa del mundo y más cosmopolita, también tengo que aclarar que fue el cuadro que más gusto en la muestra, y el primero que se vendió, todo el mundo estaba loco por esta obra de arte y fue la más hablada cuando termino la muestra.

El bastidor lo había hecho yo con madera y lienzo, es de gran tamaño y tiene una proporción aurea en sus dimensiones como en su composición la cual ya hablaremos de eso, tengo que aclaren ante todo que jamás estuve en estado unidos, me gustaría conocer esta ciudad en un futuro, también hay que aclarar que de los iconos pintados en esta muestra solo uno solo pude conocer en persona, el que se encuentra en mi país que más adelante les hablare de él.

Para esta obra tome los colores cálidos ya que esta muestra quería que tenga un hilo conductor de colores y el rojo en ese momento me llamaba mucho la atención y como es un color cálido seguí con esta gama de amarillos y naranjas, haciendo hincapié con fuertes contrastes de negros y blanco dando la ilusión de un claro oscuro, es color negro tiene mucha importancia en esta obra porque aparece en forma casi de neblina que va comiendo toda la obra y la va enfureciendo, el amarillo tiene mucha presencia y hace recordar como un atardecer, aunque nada de esto suceda solo tenemos el presentimiento porque así funciona esta técnica, nos da a entender como si fuera un ámbito común de este mundo pero que en realidad no es, la mezcla de colores y pinceladas nos muestran un entramado muy pelicular, esto lo pensé muchico cuando iba realizando la obra ya que quería que todo este perfecto, elegí una composición con medidas áureas para poder lograr una armonía más natural a la hora de ver la obra no cause pesa visual o cansancio, la cual funciono muy bien debido al impacto que tuvo esta obra frente al público.


Cuando la termine estaba muy satisfecho por el trabajo logrado y a la vez tenía mucha ansiedad de todos los demás cuadros que podían participar en esta obra que me quedaban por hacer, pero con mucha ilusión de que esta muestra iba a ser un éxito total.



NEW YORK IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO
NEW YORK IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO



NEW YORK IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO
NEW YORK IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO - ZOOM





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

El Impresionismo Abstracto de Manu Max

⏩ MANU MAX –  ART  Brief analysis of the artist's work / Análisis breve de la obra del artista ⧫  IN ENGLISH   ⧫   EN ESPAÑOL EN ENGLISH Abstract Impressionism is an artistic movement that wants to show an object seen through the different impressions that it may have, while still losing the abstract relationship with everything that surrounds it, advocating the intensity of the impression seen from all points , without trying to show specific things and only shows elements of structure, color and shape. It presents anything as something that can give inspiration as human manifestations that expresses a totally disinterested vision of each one that may or may not be real using artistic resources. Taking part in a geography, which progresses in a stubborn cyclical order of things that can inspire, the background is defined as an unlimited transfiguration that can be real as unreal showing a relationship with the creation of something that may be coming out

TORRES GEMELAS IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO ⟸⟸⟸

⏩ MANU MAX –  ART  Brief analysis of the artist's work / Análisis breve de la obra del artista ⧫  IN ENGLISH   ⧫   EN ESPAÑOL 🔽  TORRES GEMELAS IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO ⧫ IN ENGLISH Today we have to talk about a very particular subject in my life that I have represented many times throughout different paintings, the subject impacted me a lot since at that time I was very young and spoke of an event that changed the world as IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO made it to art, let us go on to analyze this work.

BAIRES IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO ⟸⟸⟸

⏩ MANU MAX –  ART  Brief analysis of the artist's work / Análisis breve de la obra del artista ⧫  IN ENGLISH   ⧫   EN ESPAÑOL 🔽  BAIRES IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO ⧫ IN ENGLISH Painting the first icon of a city that I could meet in person was a very strange painting since I was used to painting cities that I had never set foot in, but since I did not have a painting with the technique of IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO of the country where I was born, come and see me. the experience I had to know this monument in my city.