Ir al contenido principal

Impresionismo Abstracto Manu Max ⟸⟸⟸

⏩ MANU MAX –  ART 

Brief analysis of the artist's work / Análisis breve de la obra del artista


 IN ENGLISH  EN ESPAÑOL

IN ENGLISH


After the ones I had with the Icon of the World and Paris exhibitions, I had to decide where to take my art, what new ideas you had to do, or what I could paint, I had many expectations, but how to translate them was a challenge that I had before me. , look for new inspirations for my work.


After a while I painted more than anything in secret, making sketches that I did not take a record, but they all pointed to one direction, they were all architectural buildings that I really like or had a history behind, I followed this path instinctively, naturally without realizing where it would end so as my previous samples had warm colors or neutral colors, now I decided to experiment more with cold colors knowing that blue at that time was my preferred color but I had not used it specifically, giving it the importance it deserved, take a couple of inspirations seeing some of the cities where I would like to live or some of the monuments that I would like to visit, no matter if they were repeated, I wanted to play with this color to see where I could take my work and leave that I dominate my palette of paint, always using synthetic oil paint, of the racks I am not worried because as the fab I was rich, I could play with different sizes according to the budget I had to buy the required materials, although the wood and the canvas were not expensive, the painting was, but that did not stop my desire to continue working on this that I have I was passionate at the time.

I remember that it was during this period that I started to have many painting commissions, since when I made some exhibitions people started to know me and they liked my work a lot, every time I made a sample, publications came out in the newspapers and the news broadcasts talked about me , I was not a superstar, because this news was only local, but I began to become known little by little for my work, these commissions brought money into my pockets to continue maintaining my art workshop, which at that time was in my house Luckily I was able to continue with this, I was very happy at that time and I had many illusions of where I could finish all the work I was doing, the managers kept coming into my small workshop and I kept painting works on architectural themes more than anything from my time, As they look at this moment and as I imagined them with my technique, the color blue was taking importance in my life and was marking a more evolved time of In my art thinking, paintings like Twin Towers, Libertad, Dubai, among others, came from here, but it came to my mind to do something bigger to take the exhibition to another level, from this idea came the Blue sample of which I already told you and others that I am going to tell you, but the important thing about all this was that my art was already on its own path.


EN ESPAÑOL


Después de los existes que tuve con las exposiciones de Iconos del Mundo y París tenía que decidir hacia donde llevar el mi arte, que nuevas ideas tenías que hacer, o que podía pintar, tenía muchas expectativas, pero como plasmarlas era en reto que tenía delante, buscar nuevas inspiraciones para mi obra.

Después de un tiempo pinte más que nada en secreto, haciendo bocetos de los que no tome registro, pero todos apuntaban a una sola dirección, todos eran edificios arquitectónicos que me gustan mucho o tenían una historia atrás, seguí este camino instintivamente, de forma natural sin darme cuenta a donde terminaría así que como mis anteriores muestras tenían colores cálidos o colores neutros, ahora me decidí por experimentar más con los colores fríos sabiendo que el azul en ese momento era mi color preferido pero no lo había utilizado de forma específica, dándole la importancia que se merecía, tome un par de inspiraciones viendo algunas de las ciudades donde me gustaría vivir o algunos de los monumentos que me gustaría visitar, no importa si estaban repetidos, quería jugar con este color a ver dónde podía llevar mi obra y dejar que domine mi paleta de pintura, siempre utilizando la pintura sintética al aceite, de los bastidores no me preocupada porque como los fabricaba yo, podía jugar con distintos tamaños de acuerdo al presupuesto que tenía para comprar los materiales requeridos, aunque las madera y el lienzo no eran caros, la pintura si lo era, pero eso no detenía mis ganas de seguir trabajando en esto que tanto me apasionaba en ese momento.

Me acuerdo que es ese periodo empecé a tener muchos encargues de pintura, ya que al realizar algunas exposiciones la gente empezaba a conocerme y le gustaba mucho mi trabajo, cada vez que realizaba una muestra, salían publicaciones en los diarios y los noticieros hablaban de mí, no era una superestrella, porque solo era de ámbito local estas noticias, pero empezaba a hacerme conocido de a poco por mi trabajo, estos encargues trajeron dinero mis bolsillos para poder seguir manteniendo mi taller de arte, que es ese momento estaba en mi casa, por suerte pude seguir con esto, era muy feliz en esa época y tenía muchísimas ilusiones de donde podía terminar todo el trabajo que realizaba, los encargues siguieron entrando a mi pequeño taller y seguía pintando obras sobre temas arquitectónico más que nada de mi época,  como se ven en este momento y como me los imaginaba yo con mi técnica, el color azul iba tomando importancia en mi vida e iba marcando una época más evolucionada de mi pensamiento del arte, de aquí salieron cuadros como  Torres Gemelas, Libertad, Dubái, entre otros, pero me vino a la mente hacer algo más grande llevar la exposición a otro nivel, de esta idea salió la muestra Azul de cual ya les hable y otras más que ya se las voy a contar, pero lo importante de todo esto era que mi arte seguía ya su por ya su propio camino.                 














Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

El Impresionismo Abstracto de Manu Max

⏩ MANU MAX –  ART  Brief analysis of the artist's work / Análisis breve de la obra del artista ⧫  IN ENGLISH   ⧫   EN ESPAÑOL EN ENGLISH Abstract Impressionism is an artistic movement that wants to show an object seen through the different impressions that it may have, while still losing the abstract relationship with everything that surrounds it, advocating the intensity of the impression seen from all points , without trying to show specific things and only shows elements of structure, color and shape. It presents anything as something that can give inspiration as human manifestations that expresses a totally disinterested vision of each one that may or may not be real using artistic resources. Taking part in a geography, which progresses in a stubborn cyclical order of things that can inspire, the background is defined as an unlimited transfiguration that can be real as unreal showing a relationship with the creation of something that may be coming out

BAIRES IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO ⟸⟸⟸

⏩ MANU MAX –  ART  Brief analysis of the artist's work / Análisis breve de la obra del artista ⧫  IN ENGLISH   ⧫   EN ESPAÑOL 🔽  BAIRES IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO ⧫ IN ENGLISH Painting the first icon of a city that I could meet in person was a very strange painting since I was used to painting cities that I had never set foot in, but since I did not have a painting with the technique of IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO of the country where I was born, come and see me. the experience I had to know this monument in my city.

TORRES GEMELAS IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO ⟸⟸⟸

⏩ MANU MAX –  ART  Brief analysis of the artist's work / Análisis breve de la obra del artista ⧫  IN ENGLISH   ⧫   EN ESPAÑOL 🔽  TORRES GEMELAS IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO ⧫ IN ENGLISH Today we have to talk about a very particular subject in my life that I have represented many times throughout different paintings, the subject impacted me a lot since at that time I was very young and spoke of an event that changed the world as IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO made it to art, let us go on to analyze this work.