Ir al contenido principal

AZUL ⟸⟸⟸

⏩ MANU MAX –  ART 

Brief analysis of the artist's work / Análisis breve de la obra del artista


 IN ENGLISH  EN ESPAÑOL


IN ENGLISH


When I decided to do my second show at the cultural center of the UNNE university, I had only one idea, to do something different that had not been seen before in my city, at that time I was obsessed with art in an industrial way, to paint a lot of paintings in the same day as if it were a factory.
I remember that I was obsessed with the color blue at the time, I put together the racks by myself, I had a technique to put them together in a quick and easy way, all made of wood and canvas, and of the same size, I bought the wood in a logging company near house that cut my strips of pine already brushed and of the same size to speed up this manufacture of racks I remember having done around more than ninety,


I wanted these paintings to serve for two samples that I had planned to make that I will speak to you about later, this is one of them. I bought a series of synthetic oil paints of different ranges of blues, also black and white, I wanted everything to be in this range of colors, at that time as you will see I was a big fan of blue, but in itself it was not just because if It was also intentional since it was going to serve for another sample that I had also planned to do and needed these colors in particular, I remember that I painted these pictures in a very fast time, such as between five or six pictures per day.

When I chose the showroom, I realized that it was quite long and had good lighting, but since I wanted something different for my show, I took that warm lighting and turned it into cold, but in a very peculiar way, since I changed the shafts for bulbs blue color thus gave a feeling that had not yet been experienced in my city.

Place the paintings next to each other as if it were an infinite row that covered all the walls of the exhibition bathed in that special lighting that I had placed, everything was blue as I had imagined.
On the day of the opening, many people came to the place, everyone was aware of the exhibition I had created, artist friends, family, people who were following my work at that time, special guests and the general public, all surprised by what they were seeing, since no one had ever risked so much to change the room like this, since the previous artists only hung the pictures on the wall in an orderly way and they did not immerse the viewer as they did with the change of lights and that feeling of infinity of hanging pictures one next to the other, none of the paintings was repeated, they were all different, but with a common essence, they all looked like pieces of sky or sea, they all reminded us of a piece of our life colored blue, each viewer had his painting preferred that represented his way of seeing the color blue in his life, like a faded memory of a particular image.


EN ESPAÑOL


Cuando decidí hacer mi segunda muestra en el centro culturar de la universidad UNNE, tenía una solo idea, hacer algo distinto que no se haya visto antes en mi ciudad, en ese momento estaba obsesionado con el arte de forma industrial, pintar una gran cantidad de cuadros en un mismo día como si fuera una fábrica.

Recuerdo que estaba obsesionado con el color azul en ese momento, me armaba los bastidores solo, tenía una técnica para armarlos de una manera rápida y fácil, todos hechos de madera y lienzo, y des mismo tamaño, compraba la madera en una maderera cerca de casa que me cortaba los listones de pino ya cepillados y des mismo tamaña para agilizar esta fabricación de bastidores recuerdo haber hecho alrededor de más de noventa.

Quería que estos cuadros sirvan para dos muestras que tenía pensado hacer que ya les hablare más adelante, esta es una de ellas. Compre una serie de pinturas sintéticas al aceite de distintas gamas de azules, también color blanco y negro, quería que todo esté en esta gama de colores, en ese momento como verán era muy fanático de color azul, pero en si no era solo porque si, sino que también era intencional ya que iba a servir para otra muestra que también tenía pensado hacer y necesitaba estos colores en particular, me acuerdo que estos cuadros los pinte en un tiempo muy rápido como entre cinco o seis cuadros por día.
Cuando escogí la sala de exposición me di cuenta que era bastante larga y tenía buena iluminación, pero como yo quería algo distinto para mi muestra tomé esa iluminación cálida y la trasformé en fría, pero de una forma muy peculiar ya que cambié los foscos por focos de color azul así daban una sensación que todavía no se había experimentado en mi ciudad.

Coloque los cuadros uno alado del otro como si fuera una fila infinita que recorría todas las paredes de la muestra bañados con esa iluminación especial que había colocado, todo era de color azul como me lo había imaginado.

El día de la inaguuracion acudió mucha gente al lugar, todos estaban enterados de la muestra que había creado, amigos artistas, familiares, gente que seguía mi obra en ese momento, invitados especiales y público en general, todos sorprendidos por lo que estaban viendo, ya que nunca nadie se había jugado tanto para cambiar así la sala, ya que los artistas anteriores solo colgaban los cuadros en la pared de forma ordenada y no sumergían al espectador como lo logre con el cambio de luces y esa sensación de infinitud de cuadros colgados uno alado del otro, ninguno de los cuadros se repetía, todos eran distintos, pero con una esencia en común, todos parecían pedazos de cielo o mar, todos nos hacían recordar a un trozo de nuestra vida de color azul, cada espectador tenía su cuadro preferido que representaba su forma de ver al color azul en su vida, como un recuero esfumado de alguna imagen en particular. 

























Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

El Impresionismo Abstracto de Manu Max

⏩ MANU MAX –  ART  Brief analysis of the artist's work / Análisis breve de la obra del artista ⧫  IN ENGLISH   ⧫   EN ESPAÑOL EN ENGLISH Abstract Impressionism is an artistic movement that wants to show an object seen through the different impressions that it may have, while still losing the abstract relationship with everything that surrounds it, advocating the intensity of the impression seen from all points , without trying to show specific things and only shows elements of structure, color and shape. It presents anything as something that can give inspiration as human manifestations that expresses a totally disinterested vision of each one that may or may not be real using artistic resources. Taking part in a geography, which progresses in a stubborn cyclical order of things that can inspire, the background is defined as an unlimited transfiguration that can be real as unreal showing a relationship with the creation of something that may be coming out

TORRES GEMELAS IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO ⟸⟸⟸

⏩ MANU MAX –  ART  Brief analysis of the artist's work / Análisis breve de la obra del artista ⧫  IN ENGLISH   ⧫   EN ESPAÑOL 🔽  TORRES GEMELAS IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO ⧫ IN ENGLISH Today we have to talk about a very particular subject in my life that I have represented many times throughout different paintings, the subject impacted me a lot since at that time I was very young and spoke of an event that changed the world as IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO made it to art, let us go on to analyze this work.

BAIRES IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO ⟸⟸⟸

⏩ MANU MAX –  ART  Brief analysis of the artist's work / Análisis breve de la obra del artista ⧫  IN ENGLISH   ⧫   EN ESPAÑOL 🔽  BAIRES IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO ⧫ IN ENGLISH Painting the first icon of a city that I could meet in person was a very strange painting since I was used to painting cities that I had never set foot in, but since I did not have a painting with the technique of IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO of the country where I was born, come and see me. the experience I had to know this monument in my city.