Ir al contenido principal

Paris ⟸⟸⟸

⏩ MANU MAX –  ART 

Brief analysis of the artist's work / Análisis breve de la obra del artista


 IN ENGLISH  EN ESPAÑOL



IN ENGLISH


This collection of paintings in particular because when I was presenting IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO everyone told me that this existed that it was a copy of Impressionism that was made in Paris many years ago, that it only copied Monet's way of painting and his group of artists who painted that way.


Those criticisms they made led me to think that there are people who just want to see that the past was what was good and that what is new is not real art, that it is only a copy of the great masters, that one always paints similar to A famous artist from the past, what I wanted to do with this is take those criticisms, take them and make them count as such, so that they see that this is not wrong, no, you have another way of seeing landscapes as you saw them before , Impressionism worked especially with light and shadows, with quick and short brushstrokes, and IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO works with all kinds of brushstrokes, rather it works more blurred and on glazing positions, playing with the fogs formed with colors seeing as between that tangled chaos abstract impressions arise, things that are but are not, obviously there are exceptions, like everything, this changes over time, but it has some ideals that follow, which we have already discussed before Previously, but well, I wanted to paint Paris, the place that gave birth to Impressionism seen from the perspective of IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO, thus showing something that I was so much criticized for and had more reasons to talk about, but now with examples clearly in view and see how they are going. to talk about my work while having something more concrete that shows that they are different movements seen from the same inspirations, the same places, although I have never been to Paris it caused me a lot of expectation to be able to paint this city that inspired me so much.

So I asked for a place to make an exhibition and I chose some icons of this city recognized worldwide, with the help of images and experience of people who have been in that city, like some friends who already knew it quite well. But I wanted a common thread of all this, a common color since it was what I was usually doing and I chose the range of neutral colors, such as ocher, gray and also the golden color, I wanted the paintings to have all, the same size, a rectangle with a golden ratio that you personally make, once you have chosen all this, I got to work and started painting different pictures with these qualities.

On the day of the show I invited everyone again as usual so that they can see my new work and they were reflected, they had no excuses, but well, my intention was not to leave them bad, just demonstrate them with art and not arguing about unnecessary things, The exhibition was a success and many were very excited about what I could get to exhibit with my future works.


EN ESPAÑOL


Esta colección de cuadros en muy particular porque a la hora de presentar al IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO todo el mundo me decía que eso existía que era una copia del impresionismo que se hizo en parís hace muchos años ya, que solo copiaba la forma de pintar de Monet y su grupo de artistas que pintaban de esa forma.

Esas críticas que me hicieron me llevaron a pensar, que hay personas que solo quieren ver que el pasado era lo que estaba bien y lo que nuevo no es arte de verdad, que solo es copia de los grandes maestros, que siempre uno pinta semejante a un artista famoso del pasado, lo que quise hacer con esto es llevar esas críticas, tomarlas y hacerlas valer como tal , para que vean que esto no que tiene nada de malo no, tiene otra manera de ver a los paisajes como se los veía antes, el impresionismo trabajaba especialmente con la luz y sombras, con pinceladas cortar y rápidas, y el IMPRESIONISMO ABSTACTO trabaja con todas clases de pinceladas, más bien trabaja más esfumados y sobre posición de veladuras, jugar con las neblinas formadas con colores viendo como entre ese enmarañado caos vas surgiendo impresiones abstractas, cosas que son pero no son, obviamente hay excepciones, como todo, esto va cambiando a lo largo del tiempo, pero tiene algunos ideales que sigue, que ya lo hablamos anteriormente, pero bueno quería pintar Paris, el lugar que vio nacer al impresionismo visto desde la perspectiva del IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO, así mostraba algo que tanto me criticaban y tenían más razones para hablar sobre ello pero ahora con ejemplos caramente a la vista y ver cómo van a hablar de mi obra teniendo ya algo más concreto que demuestra que son movimientos distintos visto desde las mismas inspiraciones, los mismos lugares, aunque jamás he estado en París me causaba mucha expectativa poder pintar a esta ciudad que me inspiraba tanto.

Entonces pedí lugar para realizar una exposición y elegí algunos iconos de esta ciudad reconocidos mundialmente, con ayuda de imágenes y experiencia de personas que has estado en esa ciudad, como algunos amigos que ya la conocían bastante bien. Pero quería un hilo conductor de todo esto un color en común ya que era lo que habitualmente venía haciendo y elegí la gama de colores neutros, como los ocres, grises y también el color dorado, quería que los cuadros tengan todos, el mismo tamaño, un rectángulo con proporción aurea que los fabrique personalmente, una vez escogido todo esto tome manos a la obra y me puse a pintar distintos cuadros con estas cualidades.

El día de la muestra invite a todos nuevamente como era de costumbre para que puedan ver mi nuevo trabajo y quedaron plasmados, ya no tenían escusas, pero bueno, mi intención no era dejarlos mal, solo demostrarles con arte y no discutiendo por cosas innecesarias, la muestra fue todo un éxito y muchos quedaron muy ilusionado con lo que podía llegar a exponer con mis futuros trabajos.             
































Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

El Impresionismo Abstracto de Manu Max

⏩ MANU MAX –  ART  Brief analysis of the artist's work / Análisis breve de la obra del artista ⧫  IN ENGLISH   ⧫   EN ESPAÑOL EN ENGLISH Abstract Impressionism is an artistic movement that wants to show an object seen through the different impressions that it may have, while still losing the abstract relationship with everything that surrounds it, advocating the intensity of the impression seen from all points , without trying to show specific things and only shows elements of structure, color and shape. It presents anything as something that can give inspiration as human manifestations that expresses a totally disinterested vision of each one that may or may not be real using artistic resources. Taking part in a geography, which progresses in a stubborn cyclical order of things that can inspire, the background is defined as an unlimited transfiguration that can be real as unreal showing a relationship with the creation of something that may be coming out

TORRES GEMELAS IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO ⟸⟸⟸

⏩ MANU MAX –  ART  Brief analysis of the artist's work / Análisis breve de la obra del artista ⧫  IN ENGLISH   ⧫   EN ESPAÑOL 🔽  TORRES GEMELAS IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO ⧫ IN ENGLISH Today we have to talk about a very particular subject in my life that I have represented many times throughout different paintings, the subject impacted me a lot since at that time I was very young and spoke of an event that changed the world as IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO made it to art, let us go on to analyze this work.

BAIRES IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO ⟸⟸⟸

⏩ MANU MAX –  ART  Brief analysis of the artist's work / Análisis breve de la obra del artista ⧫  IN ENGLISH   ⧫   EN ESPAÑOL 🔽  BAIRES IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO ⧫ IN ENGLISH Painting the first icon of a city that I could meet in person was a very strange painting since I was used to painting cities that I had never set foot in, but since I did not have a painting with the technique of IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO of the country where I was born, come and see me. the experience I had to know this monument in my city.