Ir al contenido principal

El Concepto mata al Arte ⟸⟸⟸

⏩ MANU MAX –  ART 

Brief analysis of the artist's work / Análisis breve de la obra del artista


 IN ENGLISH  EN ESPAÑOL



IN ENGLISH


After a time of my last exhibition, which was a complete success, I took a short break doing some works with which I wanted to see where I would take my art from now on, after a while doing that, I found something I wanted to do.


Work on a series of paintings, in which each work consisted of 5 paintings, one central, two smaller on the sides and another two more, this was quite a challenge since the frames had to be made by me, but I had long enough to be able to do it, I had already thought enough about the fear that I wanted to deal with, the only thing that would be missing was trying to imagine how to represent it in a painting that at the same time is part of a sample, of a set that makes sense or not only because of separated.
At the moment there was a lot of talk about conceptual art and since it was slowly ruining the way we had to see art, the work was no longer important to become just a couple of words that we remember when we see the work related to it, everyone was against of this, but for me I did not see it as bad but if I saw how some artists suffered as their work was devalued before other inexperienced artists with a much less original work with an overvaluation more than theirs, this made them angry and envy them. Those new artists who were beginning to be on everyone's lips, saw them as an attack on art.
In my mind, this is contemporary, this has to be represented in some way, because until now in my area nobody had done it, they just kept doing the same thing and discussed it, so I started to investigate more on this topic.

As this seemed an attack on art, I thought what was the biggest attack I had ever seen, and only one came to mind, an event that changed the world in a huge way, twin towers was the first thing that came to my mind. It came to mind and it was just ten years since this terrifying event, so I decided to represent this event and complement it with everything that was happening around me with the theme of concept and art.

I wanted to represent it with light colors, with pastel shades since it was something I did not do until then with this new technique, I chose a couple of images in sequence and arranged the pictures so that it looks the same way, but only I knew what I was acting this time, I didn't tell anyone. After making several paintings I saw that the result was fantastic and I got a much better abstract impression than my previous paintings, using white as the predominant color and only using gray as a deep contrast and putting pastel colors as a focus of vision. Total in the box, it took me to another level that I had not experienced before.


EN ESPAÑOL


Después de un tiempo de mi última exposición que fue todo un éxito tome un breve descanso haciendo algunas obras con las cual quería ver asía donde llevaría mi arte de ahora en más, después de un tiempo haciendo eso, encontré algo que quería realizar.

Trabajase en una serie de pinturas, en la que cada obra consistía en 5 cuadros, uno central, dos más pequeños a los costados y a su vez otro dos más, esto era todo un reto ya que los bastidores los tenía que fabricar yo, pero tenía el tiempo suficiente para poder hacerlo, ya había pensado suficiente el teme que quería tratar, lo único que faltaría era tratar de imaginar cómo representarlo en un cuadro que a la vez forme parte de una muestra, de un conjunto que tenga sentido o no solo por separado.
En estos momentos se hablaba mucho del arte conceptual y como iba arruinando lentamente la forma que teníamos de ver arte, la obra dejaba de ser importante para convertirse solo en un par de palabras que recordamos cuando vemos la obra relacionada a ella, todos estaban en contra de esto, pero para mí no lo veía tan mal pero si veía como algunos artistas sufrían como su obra de desvalorizaba ante otros artistas sin experiencia con una obra mucho menos original con una sobrevaloración más que la de ellos, esto les hacía enojar y envidarlos a esos nuevos artistas que empezaban a estar en la boca de todos, los veían como un atentado para el arte.

En mi mente tense esto es lo contemporáneo, esto hay que representarlo de alguna forma, porque hasta el momento en mi zona nadie lo había hecho solo seguían haciendo lo mismo y discutían sobre ello, así que empecé a investigar más sobre este tema.

Como esto parecía un atentado al arte, pensé cual era el mayor atentado que había visto en mi vida, y solo uno se me vino a la mente, un evento que cambio al mundo de una forma descomunal, torres gemelas era lo primero que se me venía a la mente y justo se cumplían de diez años de este aterrorizante evento, entonces decidí representar este evento y complementarlo con todo lo que estaba pasando a mi alrededor con el tema del concepto y el arte.

Lo quise representar con colores claros, con tonalidades pasteles ya que era algo no te hice hasta entonces con esta nueva técnica, elegí un par de imágenes en secuencia y acomode los cuadros para que se vea de la misma manera, pero solo yo sabía lo que estaba representando esta vez, no se lo conté a nadie. Después de hacer varios cuadros vi que el resultado era fantástico y logré una impresión abstracta mucho mejor que la de mis cuadros anteriores, la utilización de color blanco como predominante y solo usar el gris como contraste profundo y poner los colores pasteles como un foco de visión total en el cuadro, me llevo a otro nivel que no había experimentado antes.             






























Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

El Impresionismo Abstracto de Manu Max

⏩ MANU MAX –  ART  Brief analysis of the artist's work / Análisis breve de la obra del artista ⧫  IN ENGLISH   ⧫   EN ESPAÑOL EN ENGLISH Abstract Impressionism is an artistic movement that wants to show an object seen through the different impressions that it may have, while still losing the abstract relationship with everything that surrounds it, advocating the intensity of the impression seen from all points , without trying to show specific things and only shows elements of structure, color and shape. It presents anything as something that can give inspiration as human manifestations that expresses a totally disinterested vision of each one that may or may not be real using artistic resources. Taking part in a geography, which progresses in a stubborn cyclical order of things that can inspire, the background is defined as an unlimited transfiguration that can be real as unreal showing a relationship with the creation of something that may be coming out

TORRES GEMELAS IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO ⟸⟸⟸

⏩ MANU MAX –  ART  Brief analysis of the artist's work / Análisis breve de la obra del artista ⧫  IN ENGLISH   ⧫   EN ESPAÑOL 🔽  TORRES GEMELAS IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO ⧫ IN ENGLISH Today we have to talk about a very particular subject in my life that I have represented many times throughout different paintings, the subject impacted me a lot since at that time I was very young and spoke of an event that changed the world as IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO made it to art, let us go on to analyze this work.

NEW YORK IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO ⟸⟸⟸

⏩ MANU MAX –  ART  Brief analysis of the artist's work / Análisis breve de la obra del artista ⧫  IN ENGLISH   ⧫   EN ESPAÑOL 🔽  NEW YORK IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRATO ⧫ IN ENGLISH In this work interpret one of the most famous cities in the world with its peculiar icon. The painting belongs to the collection of icons in the world, it was one of the first paintings of IMPRESIONISMO ABSTRACTO exhibited in an exhibition and it was also the first painting I sold in an art exhibition, come with me to see the whole background story of this incredible work I did a couple of years ago already.